JOIN THE HOME CARE ASSISTANCE TEAM
Be impactful in your profession by helping seniors and building meaningful relationships
Always Seeking Qualified Caregivers in North Metro Indianapolis
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages. As a company, we adhere to the best business practices – bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker’s compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
Why Work for Home Care Assistance
- You’ll be trained on the Balanced Care Method & Cognitive Therapeutics
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-time… we can build a schedule that fits your life
- We appreciate those who have life experience, so don’t let your age keep you from applying
- You will be supported by a team of care managers whose goal it is to help you be successful
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online certificate program called HCA University
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance
Where You’ll Work
Home Care Assistance’s main office is in Carmel, Indiana, across from Meijer on Old Meridian. We service clients in Hamilton, Boone, Hendricks, and Hancock Counties, with the majority of our clients residing in Carmel, Zionsville, and Fishers.
As a rapidly growing company, you will enjoy working with experienced industry professionals, a supportive work environment, leading-edge training, competitive pay and benefits, monthly and year-end bonuses and much more.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Specialized training to support a variety of disease-specific and care needs such as our proprietary, Cognitive Therapeutics Method™
- Accessible online training platform
- Opportunities to advance skill sets and careers
- Availability to work close to home
- On-going support and feedback
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Ready to Apply – Call Us: (317) 581-1901