Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis, a leading provider of in-home care for seniors, has again been recognized as both a 2016 Best of Home Care Provider and Employer of Choice for its second consecutive year. This also marks the organization’s third consecutive year as Employer of Choice, sweeping all 11 categories. Home Care Assistance is also one of only two companies in Indianapolis to earn both of these honors. Read more
It’s a brand new year and you, like everyone else, you make resolutions to be healthy. If you’re short on ideas that are good for you and taste good, we’re sharing an easy take on a crowd favorite – pie! Read more
Our guest blog author, Steve Carr, is Partner and Director of Research for Peloton Wealth Strategists. Peloton manages custom investment portfolios and provides financial counsel on a fee-only basis for clients throughout the U.S. and internationally.
When a parent or other loved one looks to us to handle their personal affairs because they are no longer able to, the stress can be heavy. Financial caregivers are often required to make investment decisions without the benefit of key information. The following are of some of the most common investment-related decisions that you may need to make for a family member’s benefit. Read more
As a part of our commitment to promote healthy living for seniors, as well as support our Indianapolis community, Employee Care Manager Pam Berg returned to PrimeLife Enrichment center for her monthly cooking class.
PrimeLife is a United Way agency, serving Hamilton County residents age 50 and up. The not-for-profit organization is dedicated to providing services and programs that promote independence, optimal wellness and socialization.
According to Pam, “I’m very diligent about incorporating the healthiest ingredients into our classes. I look for products that are organic, low sodium, and minus MSG or preservatives.” Pam took over the kitchen this month to create a savory yet healthy side dish, perfect for the Thanksgiving holiday: Harvest Rice. Read more
For most adults transitioning out of the hospital setting, home care is the solution that offers the greatest security and happiness for the client and the most peace of mind to his or her family.
- Working with a personal caregiver provides the individual customized attention, ranging from a few hours a day to around-the-clock care 24 hours a day.
- Visiting therapists can cater to the specific recovery needs of a client at home. For example, to practice walking stairs, a therapist can utilize the exact staircase the patient will eventually need to climb. This level of customization is not available in a rehab facility.
- A patient benefits psychologically from the comfort of home and has a smoother transition back to a familiar routine and lifestyle.
- Further, patients recovering at home can benefit from full-time, 24-hour services from a caregiver; the level of care is far more personalized than at a nursing facility and families enjoy peace of mind knowing a trained professional is always at home.
Home Care Assistance Carmel
12525 Old Meridian St
Carmel, IN 46032
P. (317) 581-1901
Phone (317) 581-1901
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed